Thursday, July 12, 2012

Plus Size Fashion Haul

Hiya folks.... Just wanted to share the goodies I've gotten the last couple days... First off an outfit that is quickly becoming one of my favorites... it's a peasant type blouse that's sheer, flowy, and very comfortable matched up with some white skinny jeans. Both items were purchased at JCPenney (the top was only $8 and the jeans were only $12!!! not pictured, but also picked up a pair of reg blue skinny jeans as well... couldn't beat that $12 price). Also purchased from JCPenney were the brown platform sandals for only $14. Another great deal! The newest purchase was the brown messenger bag that I actually just picked up today at Ross for $17.99.



Along with the bag another purchase from Ross today were these awesome Sbicca wedges also only $17.99... how cute are these shoes! Can't wait to work and outfit around them... stay tuned for what I come up with :)


Next up are some adorable summer tops with crochet detailing on the back and the best part... wait for it.... THEY WERE ONLY $2 EACH!!! Again, from JCPenney. It's been years since I've been to this store but I must admit they have stepped up their game as far as stylish plus sized options and pricing.  While there I picked up a few shades as well... at only $7 a pop... not too shabby... :)




So that is it for my little fashion haul for today. Hope you all are having an excellent week!
Until next time - xoxo - Alithea

No comments:

Post a Comment