Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012

Hiya folks... so here goes my second post on this blog... please excuse my absence but rest assured I will most definitely try my best to keep this updated from now on. So I signed up for Influenster a few months ago and finally received my very first VoxBox. Yippee!!! Who doesn't love getting free stuff!?! Anyway, if you haven't heard of  Influenster just click on the link to go their page and check them out. It's pretty much a free service that mails out various products for people to try and give their honest opinions/reviews on. Awesome, right! So my summer 2012 VoxBox includes:


Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 (absolutely love the scent and will definitely be using this up during the hot summer months).


Tampax and Always Radiant Collection includes a cute little pouch/bag that has 1 scented pad, 3 unscented daily liners, and 2 unscented tampons. (my feminine protection of choice is tampax sport tampons so I'm familiar with this brand & will definitely use it... I am however indifferent to the little packaging on the tampons... the whole keep it hidden thing... check out my youtube video, which I will upload soon, to see what I'm talking about).


Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread (yum, yum, yum... enough said).


Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color (Check out the video for demo).


Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme (so far, so good). 



Alrighty, well that's it for now... be sure to check back on my Youtube Channel for the video on these products which I will try to film and upload tomorrow. As always, thanks for reading! ... 

Until next time - xoxo - Alithea  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment