Friday, July 20, 2012

Seeing Purple... :)

Hiya folks! Just wanted to share the new contacts I purchased from LensVillage.com. They were on sale during the last week of June and I just couldn't pass 'em up. All together with shipping and handling my total came to $16.70 which I thought was a great deal on PERSCRIPTION colored contacts. The pair I got were the Princess Nudy Violet lenses and I'm really liking them. It took a little bit for my eyes to get used to them and they were kinda moving all over the place at first but give or take a few mins and they were good to go. Over-all I'm pleased with this purchase and will most likely buy from them again. I really wanna get some grey ones next. :) Thanks for reading... until next time... xoxo - alithea - xoxo






1 comment:

  1. Please announce if the come on sale again. :-) Could use some prescription lenses. Did you have to give them your prescription paper or anything to order?

    ReplyDelete